Saturday 21 May 2011

A very special Shark. . .

So there's this lady that needs to make a speedy appearance on this blog. Because anything about me would be totally incomplete without heavy mention of her. :P 

If you ever have the amazing fortune of meeting her you'll understand what I'm talking about. I couldn't even begin to explain how frikken amazing she is. Let's just say I wouldn't be half as cool as I am, if it wasn't for her rubbing off on me :P 

Here are just some of the moments of awesomeness from our 1st year at uni (we were literally joined at the hip from the moment we met, it was kinda freaky actually ;P). . . 





Here is the link to her blog of awesomeness so you too can experience just a taste of the pure magic that is Sharlene Shark Naidoo - http://sharklene.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment