After watching one of my absolute fave's in the early hour's of this morning I thought I had to give a shout out to the awesomeness that is the classic 90's RomCom... My childhood would be incomplete without these quirky leading ladies being swept off their feet by their either equally offbeat and adorably awkward male counterparts or 'too cool for school' ladies men. Thank you Meg, Tom, Jules and all the rest for all the good times... ;P It was so hard to choose but here my top ten:
1. The adorable kids make this one for me...
2. Meg Ryan is positively enchanting!
3. No need for explanation - absolute classic!
4. Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore at their best, along with some of the most hideous outfits ever to come out of that era :P
5. The gorgeous Julia once again :)
6. The classic pair going old school with radio rather than e-mail this time :P
7. There is no denying it - nothing says romcom like Hugh Grant...
8. The classic chance encounter while travelling through the fragrant, cultured wonderland of Europe. And who can resist that accent ;)
9. Admittedly this is from '89, but could not leave it out!
10. One of those 'will they just get together already!' kinda movies