Thursday 21 April 2011

... the window to the soul ...

So I'm procrastinating from doing my politics tut due for tomorrow morning (eep!) and watching the latest season of America's Next Top Model :P (love it!) And seeing all the AMAZING make-up they get done the shoots is seriously inspiring to me...
I LOVE LOVE LOVE really bold eye make-up especially. I think my eyes are one of my biggest assets and I love acccentuating them. Its gotten to the point that if I don't wear eyeliner I feel naked :P Its the best way to highlight your face and totally make it pop and grab people's attention. I think beauty in the face is totally the most important (way more than being super skinny or something like that :P). And make-up is totally a way for every person to bring out the best in themselves. I just recently died my hair a darker shade of brown so I have been going a lot bolder with my eye-liner to highlight the dark against my rather pale skin. And my amazing friend Sharlene has been insisting for a while now that I where red lipstick with this look cause my dark hair totally means I can pull it off. Last night I finally got my opportunity to do it when I had to dress all corporate for two of my friends' joint birthday thing and even though I was slightly hesitant to go so bold, it actually turned out kinda amazing. It was very 1920's glam ;P



I hate how crazy expensive make-up is, because if it weren't I would totally own like a truck load of it!!

These are some pics courtesy of the amazing *we heart it* which I love. . .




No comments:

Post a Comment