Tuesday 24 July 2012

10 POINTS TO ME!!

So I actually dragged my butt to gym this morning for the first time in a VERY long time :P It Always makes me feel super motivated when I do and despite struggling at first, once the endorphins got a-flowin' I felt great :P Ready to cross things off my to-do list and beat the constant struggle with procrastination :P I was feeling quite disheartened yesterday after having a very scary first seminar with a lecturer who is rather intimidating and a course whose work load seems pretty much impossible AND THEN getting an e-mail telling me all the 1st year tutors (which includes me) have to attend a whole bunch of extra lectures because its a new course - SO annoying :/

Anywho - much more positive this morning ^_^ Just to keep this going somehow...

Here's my new favourite work out song of the moment from the stunning Dia Frampton!

Isabella

Peace and love out to you all - promise I will post something more substantial soon ;P <3

No comments:

Post a Comment